1-800-269-2609, 7 a.m. to midnight ET, 7 days
Appliance warning signs
My Model Numbers
Enter Part or Model Number for best results
(Where is my model number?)
On This Page
Need help with your order?
Call us at
7 a.m. to midnight ET, 7 days
- 7 ways to save energy and money during heat waves
- The secret finishing touch to a well-manicured lawn
- Money-saving tips to get your lawn mower ready for the season
- New Mobile Website
- In Over Your Head with Snow?
- Oven Got You Heated?
- Helping You Make the Cut
- It’s All in the Lint
- Trim, Mow, Edge and Blow
- Keep the Fridge Frigid!
- Become an Affiliate Today!
- Get Ready for the Grass Cutting Season!
- Rub-a-Dub-Dub,Keep Your Suds in the Tub
- Put the Sparkle Back in Your Dishwasher
- Drink This, Not That!
- Does Your Vacuum Need a Pick-Me-Up?
- Mowin’ It Over
- A Video is Worth a Million Words
- New Look…Phenomenal Service
- Washing Machine Got You Agitated?
- The Dryer: Burning Questions
- Save Your Energy!
- Too Cool!
- Keep your Cool!
- Taking Your Icemaker for Granted?
- It’s Mud Season!
- Show Your Dishwasher some “Love”
- Post-Holiday “Recovery” Tips
- Have Some Tips on Us!
- Brand New Sparkle
- Washing Machine: Here’s the Spin
- Dryer Disaster
- Melting Away
- Power Struggle
- Cracking Up Over Your Icemaker?
- Air Conditioner - Drip, Drip, Drip
- Fridge on the Fringe
- March Madness: Radioactive Oven?
- Getting to the Heart of the Dryer Problem
- Can This Microwave be Saved?
- Seeing Spots?
- Avoid the Pressure Cooker
- Can You Just Level with Me?
- Feel the Need to Vent?
- Three Quick Tips for Your Ice Maker
- Three Quick Tips for Your Refrigerator
- Three Quick Tips for Your Air Conditioner
- Three Quick Tips for Your Freezer
- Following in Dad’s Do-it-Yourself Footsteps
- Five-Year-Old Bosch Dishwasher Gets Its Brains Back
- Colleen H.’s Stove Recovers Completely
- Jon L. Pulls off Refrigerator Tour de Force
- Brian A. Tires of Microwave Game Playing
- Stockbroker Ken R. Scrambles to Rescue Holiday
- Store Manager Howard M. Blows the Whistle on Dryer Nightmare
- Washer and Dryer Parts Purchase - Provides Extra Cash for Family Vacation
- Retired Engineer Roy T. Saves Appliance from "Icy Death"
- Lee P. Faces Annoying Dishwasher Problem, Comes Through With a Smile
- Texas Nursing Student Saves a Bundle
- Retiree Fred T. Makes 'Nice' with Appliances
- Customer Nick J. Lights up his Oven
- California Homeowner Avoids Hanging Appliance Out to Dry
- Arkansas Homeowner and RepairClinic.com Team Up to Help Keep Appliance Repair Costs Down
- RepairClinic.com Regular Troubleshoots Oven in Time to Bake Hobby Horse Cake
- Ryan Huntley Comes Clean on Dishwasher Maintenance
- Chris Zeisler Helps Keep the Holidays Cooking
- Diana Gootee Cooks up Some Useful Tips
- A Broken Dryer Won't Tumble Jeanne McCollough
- Jennifer Kassuba Comes Clean on Washing Machines
- Mike Feuerbacher: One Cool Guy
- Texan Reigns in High Electricity Bills
- Handyman Finds Microwave Handle, Exceptional Ordering Experience at RepairClinic.com®
- Los Angeles Family Reigns in Relentless Range-Top Sparking
- New Hampshire Resident Successfully Troubleshoots Oven, Pockets $140
- Fridge Problem Puts California Homeowner on Thin Ice
- Two Tips to Try This Month
- Dishes Not Clean? Burners on the Fritz?
- Oven Too Hot? Too Cold? Make Sure Holiday Meals Turn Out Just Right
- Keep Your Washer and Dryer Spinning
- Keep Your Humidifier Humming
- The ice cube cometh… but how?
- Refrigerator/freezer on the fritz? We've got the fix for cooling problems.
- Washer not spinning or agitating? Here’s what to do.
- Speed up your slow washing machine
- Dryer not drying? We can help.
- Washing machine dancing across the floor?
- Dishwasher dilemma?
- New Years fitness tips for your appliances
- Gift ideas for gadget lovers
- Get your kitchen ready for the holidays. Easy maintenance and repair tips.
- How humidifiers work
- Back to school laundry piling up?
- How icemakers work
- How refrigerators work
- How water filters work
- How window air conditioners work
- How stove/ovens work
- How dryers work
- How washers work
- Appliance shape up tips
- Gift ideas for gadget lovers from RepairClinic.com
- Get your kitchen appliances ready for the holidays
- Humidifier health: Is yours ready for winter?
- How front loaders stack up against top loaders
- What you ought to know about refrigerator water filtration
- How to keep your appliances cool this summer
- Watt’s Up? How much energy are your appliances using?
- How to properly use room air conditioners and dehumidifiers
- Protect your appliances from April showers
- Anatomy of a stove
- Now's the time to maintain your dryer!
- Thanks for helping make RepairClinic.com a success
- It's not too late to get your appliances ready for the holidays
- Get your kitchen appliances ready for the holidays - inside and out
- Washer and dryer repair made easy by RepairClinic.com
- "They don't make 'em like they used to!" RepairClinic.com asks "Is this true for appliances?"
- Make appliances last longer with help from RepairClinic.com
- RepairClinic.com makes refrigerator repair easy
- Summer's here! Time for a frost-free Refrigerator/Freezer checkup
- Get your air conditioner and dehumidifier ready for summer
- Summer's coming. Get your Refrigerator & Icemaker ready.
- Range/Stove/Oven and Dishwasher maintenance
- Washer and dryer maintenance
- Resolve to properly maintain your appliances this year. (Tips from RepairClinic.com)
- Last minute tips to help get kitchen appliances ready for the holidays.
- It's not too late to get your range ready for the holidays.
- Don't let your appliances haunt you this Halloween.
- Get your humidifier ready for winter.
- Window air conditioner maintenance tips.
- Ice maker maintenance tips from the RepairGuru.
- Should you purchase extended warranties for your appliances
- May is National Home Improvement Month. Kick it off by fixing up your appliances.
- Appliance cleaning tips from the RepairGuru.
- Appliance checkup tips from the RepairGuru. (General maintenance tips)
Shop with Confidence
Google Plus Icon
Join the VIP email list for discounts and free money-saving tips
Terms of Sale
© 1999 - 2014 RepairClinic.com, Inc. All rights reserved. (3)