7 am to midnight ET, 7 days
My Model Numbers
What is a model number, and where do I find it?
Heating & Cooling
On This Page
Need help with your order?
Call us at
7 am to midnight ET, 7 days
- 7 ways to save energy and money during heat waves
- The secret finishing touch to a well-manicured lawn
- Money-saving tips to get your lawn mower ready for the season
- New Mobile Website
- In Over Your Head with Snow?
- Oven Got You Heated?
- Helping You Make the Cut
- It’s All in the Lint
- Trim, Mow, Edge and Blow
- Keep the Fridge Frigid!
- Become an Affiliate Today!
- Get Ready for the Grass Cutting Season!
- Rub-a-Dub-Dub,Keep Your Suds in the Tub
- Put the Sparkle Back in Your Dishwasher
- Drink This, Not That!
- Does Your Vacuum Need a Pick-Me-Up?
- Mowin’ It Over
- A Video is Worth a Million Words
- New Look…Phenomenal Service
- Washing Machine Got You Agitated?
- The Dryer: Burning Questions
- Save Your Energy!
- Too Cool!
- Keep your Cool!
- Taking Your Icemaker for Granted?
- It’s Mud Season!
- Show Your Dishwasher some “Love”
- Post-Holiday “Recovery” Tips
- Have Some Tips on Us!
- Brand New Sparkle
- Washing Machine: Here’s the Spin
- Dryer Disaster
- Melting Away
- Power Struggle
- Cracking Up Over Your Icemaker?
- Air Conditioner - Drip, Drip, Drip
- Fridge on the Fringe
- March Madness: Radioactive Oven?
- Getting to the Heart of the Dryer Problem
- Can This Microwave be Saved?
- Seeing Spots?
- Avoid the Pressure Cooker
- Can You Just Level with Me?
- Feel the Need to Vent?
- Three Quick Tips for Your Ice Maker
- Three Quick Tips for Your Refrigerator
- Three Quick Tips for Your Air Conditioner
- Three Quick Tips for Your Freezer
- Following in Dad’s Do-it-Yourself Footsteps
- Five-Year-Old Bosch Dishwasher Gets Its Brains Back
- Colleen H.’s Stove Recovers Completely
- Jon L. Pulls off Refrigerator Tour de Force
- Brian A. Tires of Microwave Game Playing
- Stockbroker Ken R. Scrambles to Rescue Holiday
- Store Manager Howard M. Blows the Whistle on Dryer Nightmare
- Washer and Dryer Parts Purchase - Provides Extra Cash for Family Vacation
- Retired Engineer Roy T. Saves Appliance from "Icy Death"
- Lee P. Faces Annoying Dishwasher Problem, Comes Through With a Smile
- Texas Nursing Student Saves a Bundle
- Retiree Fred T. Makes 'Nice' with Appliances
- Customer Nick J. Lights up his Oven
- California Homeowner Avoids Hanging Appliance Out to Dry
- Arkansas Homeowner and RepairClinic.com Team Up to Help Keep Appliance Repair Costs Down
- RepairClinic.com Regular Troubleshoots Oven in Time to Bake Hobby Horse Cake
- Ryan Huntley Comes Clean on Dishwasher Maintenance
- Chris Zeisler Helps Keep the Holidays Cooking
- Diana Gootee Cooks up Some Useful Tips
- A Broken Dryer Won't Tumble Jeanne McCollough
- Jennifer Kassuba Comes Clean on Washing Machines
- Mike Feuerbacher: One Cool Guy
- Texan Reigns in High Electricity Bills
- Handyman Finds Microwave Handle, Exceptional Ordering Experience at RepairClinic.com®
- Los Angeles Family Reigns in Relentless Range-Top Sparking
- New Hampshire Resident Successfully Troubleshoots Oven, Pockets $140
- Fridge Problem Puts California Homeowner on Thin Ice
- Two Tips to Try This Month
- Dishes Not Clean? Burners on the Fritz?
- Oven Too Hot? Too Cold? Make Sure Holiday Meals Turn Out Just Right
- Keep Your Washer and Dryer Spinning
- Keep Your Humidifier Humming
- The ice cube cometh… but how?
- Refrigerator/freezer on the fritz? We've got the fix for cooling problems.
- Washer not spinning or agitating? Here’s what to do.
- Speed up your slow washing machine
- Dryer not drying? We can help.
- Washing machine dancing across the floor?
- Dishwasher dilemma?
- New Years fitness tips for your appliances
- Gift ideas for gadget lovers
- Get your kitchen ready for the holidays. Easy maintenance and repair tips.
- How humidifiers work
- Back to school laundry piling up?
- How icemakers work
- How refrigerators work
- How water filters work
- How window air conditioners work
- How stove/ovens work
- How dryers work
- How washers work
- Appliance shape up tips
- Gift ideas for gadget lovers from RepairClinic.com
- Get your kitchen appliances ready for the holidays
- Humidifier health: Is yours ready for winter?
- How front loaders stack up against top loaders
- What you ought to know about refrigerator water filtration
- How to keep your appliances cool this summer
- Watt’s Up? How much energy are your appliances using?
- How to properly use room air conditioners and dehumidifiers
- Protect your appliances from April showers
- Anatomy of a stove
- Now's the time to maintain your dryer!
- Thanks for helping make RepairClinic.com a success
- It's not too late to get your appliances ready for the holidays
- Get your kitchen appliances ready for the holidays - inside and out
- Washer and dryer repair made easy by RepairClinic.com
- "They don't make 'em like they used to!" RepairClinic.com asks "Is this true for appliances?"
- Make appliances last longer with help from RepairClinic.com
- RepairClinic.com makes refrigerator repair easy
- Summer's here! Time for a frost-free Refrigerator/Freezer checkup
- Get your air conditioner and dehumidifier ready for summer
- Summer's coming. Get your Refrigerator & Icemaker ready.
- Range/Stove/Oven and Dishwasher maintenance
- Washer and dryer maintenance
- Resolve to properly maintain your appliances this year. (Tips from RepairClinic.com)
- Last minute tips to help get kitchen appliances ready for the holidays.
- It's not too late to get your range ready for the holidays.
- Don't let your appliances haunt you this Halloween.
- Get your humidifier ready for winter.
- Window air conditioner maintenance tips.
- Ice maker maintenance tips from the RepairGuru.
- Should you purchase extended warranties for your appliances
- May is National Home Improvement Month. Kick it off by fixing up your appliances.
- Appliance cleaning tips from the RepairGuru.
- Appliance checkup tips from the RepairGuru. (General maintenance tips)
Shop with Confidence
Ship Out Guarantee
Terms of Sale
Tips & News
My Model Numbers
Join our VIP email list for discounts and free money-saving tips:
Google Plus Icon
© 1999 - 2014 RepairClinic.com, Inc. All rights reserved. (1)