HELP – Where can I get this part?
If we have marked the part you need as Not Available, it means:
- The manufacturer no longer sells the part
- We can no longer get it from any of our suppliers
- There is no substitute for the part available to us
- We don’t know of any other source for the part
- Unfortunately, even if you contact us we won’t be able to help
But, there may still be hope. Here are some other things you can do:
- Contact local parts dealers, one of them might still have it in stock
- Enter your part number in a search engine, a smaller company might have it
- Try eBay. Search by using the part number
- Try a used appliance store, sometimes they have the same model
- Contact refurbishing companies, especially for circuit boards
- Take the part to a parts retailer, sometimes they can fix the part
- Take the part to an appliance technician, they might be able to fix the part
- Consider other sources such as www.grainger.com for motors, capacitors, etc.