RepairClinic Item #3342503 | Frigidaire OEM Part #5304497424
Oven temperature sensor. This part may be different than your original. Instructions are included to help with the repair. See below for a brief set of instructions
These instructions only apply if the connector piece is different than your original.
Prior to cutting the leads, please check the length of the wire you need.
1. Cut the leads on your original sensor and the replacement sensor. Be sure to leave enough length to strip and splice the new probe and original connector together.
2. Strip the insulation, or wire cover, back approximately 1/4 inches on the new probe and original connector.
3. Twist the ends of your new probe and original connector together
4. Use a wire nut, or another high heat fastener to cover your exposed wires.
5. Install your new oven probe and re assembly your oven.