Home>Shop for Parts

Shop Kelvinator Range/Stove/Oven Parts

6 results
Watch Video

Chrome drip bowl (also called a drip pan) for 8-inch burner. The drip pan sits underneath the heating element to collect drips or spills around the burner.

Watch Video

Chrome drip bowl for 6-inch electric coil burner. This drip bowl sits underneath the burner to catch drips or spills.

Watch Video
34% Off MSRP: $13.38

Stove top chrome drip pan for 6" burner - Part has been updarted and no longer comes with the clip

Watch Video

Light gray drip pan for 6" electric burner, includes clip

Quality Kelvinator Range/Stove/Oven Parts From Repair Clinic

Looking for parts? RepairClinic.com has the appliance parts, lawn equipment parts and heating/cooling parts you need!