For information on returns from Canada, click here.
We guarantee that the in-stock portion of your order will ship out on the day displayed during checkout. If we don't ship out your order on time, just let us know and the order will ship for free – we will refund your shipping charges.
Note: If you order more than one part, or several of the same part, be sure to check the stock status for all parts. Charges still apply for parts identified as out of stock at the time of order placement. We consider an order shipped out once the shipping carrier takes possession of the package, even though the shipping carrier may not show possession until 4:00 p.m. ET the following business day. Also, the word "today" in the ship out guarantee refers to the day in the Eastern Time zone. For example, 9:01 PM Pacific Time on a Wednesday will be Thursday in the Eastern Time zone.
Orders placed by 8:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders placed after 8:00 p.m. ET on Friday or anytime Saturday or Sunday will ship on Monday.
For orders shipping within the U.S.: FedEx 2 Day and FedEx Overnight orders placed by 8:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders placed after 8:00 p.m. ET on Friday and before 3:00 p.m. ET on Saturday will ship on Saturday. Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. ET on Saturday or anytime on Sunday will ship on Monday.
Saturday delivery option: The guaranteed Saturday delivery option is available to most U.S. addresses. You must:
- Select the Saturday delivery option during checkout
- Ship to one of the 50 states
- Place the order by 8:00 p.m. ET, on a non-holiday Friday
- Ship to an address, not a P.O. Box
FedEx delivers on Saturday to nearly all zip codes; Contact FedEx at 1-800-GOFEDEX before placing your order to be certain they deliver to your zip code.
For orders shipping to Canada: Some Canadian addresses may be eligible for expedited shipping. Shipping options will be presented at checkout.
We can ship to P.O. boxes using the U.S. Post Office SmartPost (US) or PuroPost (Canada) shipping options, depending on the destination and items in your order.
The following US Post Office policies apply:
- We cannot ship hazmat items to P.O. Boxes
- We cannot ship Overnight, 2 Day or Ground to P.O. Boxes
- We cannot ship oversize items to P.O. Boxes
- We cannot ship on government holidays, including:
- New Year's Day
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
These orders will ship the next business day following the holiday.
The following Purolator and/or Canada Post policies apply:
- We cannot ship hazardous materials (hazmat) items to P.O. boxes
- We cannot ship oversized items to P.O. boxes. Items are considered oversized if they exceed the following sizes: Two meters (78.74 inches) in length or three meters (118.11 inches) in length and girth or more than 30 kilograms (66 lbs.)
- We cannot ship on some national, provincial and territorial holidays. Inquiries about holiday shipping can be directed to us by phone or Live Chat or to Purolator at 1-888-744-7123. Orders will ship the next business day following these holidays.
Shipping cutoff time for orders of in-stock items shipped U.S. Post Office Priority is 4:00 p.m. ET. U.S. Post Office Priority orders for in-stock items placed on or after 4:00 will ship the next business day. Please note that oversized items may include surcharges.
Sometimes there is a weather delay, a vehicle breaks down, power goes out somewhere or there is some other unforeseen circumstance outside our reasonable control that prevents your package getting to you on time. These things are often referred to as "acts of God." In those cases, we will work with you and the shipping carrier to be sure you get your package as soon as possible. However, our normal shipping and delivery guarantees do not apply to these situations.